Saturday, April 16, 2011

Eventually

Is the universe standing against me? You know, it's all in my mind, yes. I don't have a choice, it's all in my mind again, yes. So what? Am I gonna light up, light up, as if I had a choice? I don't think so. Like I said, I'm a mind traveller. Who knows I'm lost or not. I don't even know and I don't even care. All I know is I know where I stand. I keep trembling, yes. It's not a steady ground. Yet do I look like I care? Nope. I could dance there and watch my world tear apart. I could still dance. Am I that strong? In my mind, yes.

There are MANY times I can't understand my own will, my own thoughts. And there are many times I prefer to and have to be lost, because being sane feels destructive. And I guess it's okay. Because sometimes we don't fit our own shoes, or sometimes the shoes even kill you. The shoes hurt.

Yet in the end, people stand for their own will. Who said they will care about yours? Your mind did? Yeah, it's ALL in your mind. Did they tell you it's gonna be the best way out? It's all in their mind, yes. Do I look like I'm misunderstanding and judging people's mind? Could be. But then again, it's all in our mind. But I'm trying to play fair here..

I'm misunderstanding myself, so..
Go ahead world, misunderstand me. I NEED to be misunderstood today.
Happy? Yes, eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment